11 Perfect Dog Collars For Spring
Posted on April 01 2022
Spring is here and it’s time for a collar refresh! Take it from us; a new collar will help you and your dog shake the last of those winter blues. And it’ll certainly motivate you to step out into the spring weather! Your dog needs to show that new collar off to all the dogs at the park after all!
Duke & Fox collars are highly customizable, durable, and stylish. As a bonus, they’re also washable, for those times the mud just looks too enticing not to roll in!
Our 2022 spring patterns are here, and we’ve picked 11 of our absolute favorites to share with you. As you’re browsing for a new collar, don’t forget that we offer a matching leash for every collar in our shop! We want your dog to look totally dapper in their matching set!
11 Spring Collars Your Dog Needs ASAP
- What says spring more clearly than baseball!? Gear up for Spring Training, baseball fans, we’ve got this adorable Gray Baseball dog collar that will really show off your love for the game. Adding your dog’s name in red embroidery will make the baseballs pop, and a matching leash will totally complete the look. This is the perfect outfit for playing catch at the dog park or for taking a quick walk before the game starts.
- Want that makes your pup look dignified but still totally spring-y? The Spring Gingham collar is adorable on any coat. But we especially love it on tan or yellow coated dogs!
- If your dog looks her best in florals, then she’ll look cute as a button in this dainty Carrots and Daisies print. Pink or yellow embroidery will make the flowers stand out. Whether your furry little lady is 5lbs or 95lbs, she’ll be as pretty as a spring princess in her new collar.
- Your pup will be a country cutie all decked out in this Spring Lime Green Gingham. This collar pattern will pop against coats of all colors, especially when paired with the matching leash. Your dog will put sweet spring thoughts into the minds of everyone who sees them when they step out in this classic print.
- This Aqua Polka Dot collar is like a breath of fresh air. This light print hints at blue skies and fluffy clouds and will make your dog look adorably ready for warm weather and walks. This color palette is a good match for any color embroidery, from shocking pink to a more subtle navy blue. With a collar this classic and simple, an upgrade to metal hardware will really elevate the look and keep it from being too basic.
- This next collar has all the colors of spring but can easily go from season to season. The Horse collar features a print of galloping horses that is perfect for outdoorsy types, those interested in a Western aesthetic, and of course, horse lovers. Your dog’s name will look fantastic embroidered in orange or turquoise. Don’t forget to upgrade to gold hardware to really finish the look.
- We’re going bananas over this collar! The Bananas collar is perfect for the dog that’s just a little bit silly. Everyone loves their goofy personality, so you really want to help them show it off. Bright yellow bananas on a light blue background mean this collar will stand out and be noticed against most coat colors. For this collar, we think basic black embroidery is perfect for adding your dog’s name.
- Nothing says spring like gardening, so we’re loving this Gnome collar. Your quirky dog will be a hit with the garden club when they see him in this cheerful collar featuring a fun pattern of mushrooms and gnomes. Your dog’s name in bright red embroidery will look just right when you take a stroll around the gardens.
- This understated collar is in the moody muted tones of spring in the woods. The Herbal Green collar will look amazing on a dog that has a dignified look and a laid-back personality. Have a red-coated pup? We think that the olive green with hints of pale blue would look so elegant. Make sure to add on silver or gold toned hardware and engrave your dog’s name!
- This abstract, misty mountain print is subdued but still playful with its hints of teal green and hot pink. If you want your dog to have a new collar that feels springish, without going overboard on the flowers, the Shades of Pink Mountain Collar is for you. The print hints at a chilly spring morning in the mountains and can totally take your dog through multiple seasons. Customize it with embroidery in any of the accent colors, and add silver hardware to give this collar a truly unique and eye-catching look.
- If you’ve never stared at the sky on a warm spring night, you should try it. This collar comes close to capturing that feeling. In dark blue, with silver moons and stars, the Stars and Moon collar would be perfect for taking your dog out stargazing with you, even if it is just in your own backyard. Silver embroidery will stand out against the dark background and really make this collar look stunning at any time of day.
Don’t see what you want on our list of favorites? Check out the Duke & Fox shop to see the other collars we have to offer! Every style can be embroidered with your choice of thread color and can be upgraded to metal hardware.
Plus, you can order a matching leash with any collar on our site. Plus plus, our collars can be accessorized with bow ties and girly bows! For an extra special touch, you can have a bow made in a fabric to match the collar.
Reminder: Our collars are dog-inclusive, fitting the extra small with 6-9 inch necks to the XXL with 26-30 inch necks! Needless to say, Duke & Fox has you covered this spring!